Translation and localisation services
Translating is not just a purely linguistic exercise, as is often assumed. It involves countless cultural and professional aspects. Therefore, choosing the right language consultant can make a real difference.
Our mother tongue linguists and subject matter experts are the solution for all your translation and localisation projects.
Our translation services are highly specialised: each translator is carefully chosen for the project assigned by our in-house project managers, who oversee the entire process and follow the customer every step of the way. This process ensures that the translation is delivered on time and to the highest quality standards, according to the customer’s expectations.
Each translation project is be carried out by a mother tongue linguist who works with the best technologies available in the sector. We use customised glossaries and guidelines to convey your text and original message in a multilingual dimension through our expertise.
By relying on our team you will benefit from a tailor-made translation service, and you will take advantage of a network of professionals able to adapt any text to a specific cultural and market context. Thus, through localisation, words come to life and form an unbreakable bond with the language being translated and with the target market.
Your project will acquire a truly global value, because we will adapt every word, sign and accent, exactly as if it were conceived in the target language and not just translated from the source language.
We involve customers in the choice of the language solution that is best suited to their needs, as we are aware of how important it is to communicate clearly and effectively to reach the right audience. We rely on the support and expertise of an experienced team that is attentive to the most subtle shades of meaning.
Aglatech14 is the language consultant that turns your words into global communication.
Your translation and localisation projects will be managed according to a dedicated workflow involving a cohesive and qualified team of mother tongue linguists.
Each project is managed according to a consolidated procedure which includes the following steps:
- Initial briefing with one of our project managers to understand your needs and acquire all preliminary information
- Analysis of your project through the most advanced computer assisted translation tools (SDL Trados, MemoQ and Memsource) and retrieval of the necessary translation resources, such as specialised glossaries, style guides and specific guidelines
- Selection by the dedicated project manager of the most suitable mother tongue translator based on the language combination, the type of content, and the subject matter of the translation
- Assignment of the translation project to the translator and planning of proofreading and quality checks
- Project management and monitoring by tracking work progress and checking deadlines; interaction with all the resources involved, from the translator to the quality manager, including, if necessary, the subject matter expert.
Once the translated text has been received, the next steps include:
- Editing according to the quality standards required by the sector (checking the target text against the source text, verification of the project specifications in terms of style and terminology, as well as adherence to instructions)
- Proofreading of the translation to correct any typos and spelling, syntax or concordance errors, also taking into account the layout, through quality control tools
- Delivery of the translated text according to the format and the methods agreed with the client.
Technical translations in the IT domain
Translations in the IT domain are strongly geared towards overcoming language barriers, for the purposes of a communication that is now more global than ever…
Patent translations are the flagship of our array of linguistic services; for over 20 years, we have been working alongside leading intellectual property firms for the translation of their patents…
You can rely on our network of lawyers and legal translators for legal translations as well as certification and authentication services. All our linguists adhere to strict confidentiality agreements…
Technical documents in the financial sector require careful and effective multilingual translation. Rely on a qualified partner with expertise in the fields of translation, economics and finance…
We are proud to be able to rely on a highly qualified team to support every scientific translation project; our subject matter experts ensure the most suitable terminology is used for each sector…
The quality and accuracy of our industrial translations are the result of a careful selection of linguists and our experience in the management of technical projects. We offer tailor-made solutions…