I nostri partner
At Aglatech14 we are passionate about what we do. As a leader and innovator in the language services industry, one of our strategic goals is to achieve double digit growth year on year in the Patent, Legal and Life Sciences sectors and increase market share in Italy and internationally while staying true to our core value proposition.
We have built a great company known for handling diverse and complex client requirements while staying nimble and flexible thanks to our talent and technology solutions.
We truly believe that we have accomplished so much thanks to the wonderful people we work and partner with. If you think differently, are naturally creative, enjoy challenge, and want to be in an environment where your talent and skills can be used to really achieve something, then come join us, you are the person we’re looking for.
Job title: Business Development Manager with experience in Language Industry
Contract type: interesting salary and benefit package, based on candidate experience
Starting: April 2020
Reporting: Sales & marketing Director
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Business Development Manager will identify, qualify, develop and close new language business opportunities in specific industry sectors serviced by Aglatech14 in Italy and internationally in order to create successful, profitable and long-term client relationships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Identify, target and aggressively pursue qualified opportunities with key decision makers at all levels to generate new revenue.
- Build a client pipeline to support immediate revenue and future growth. Develop prospecting campaigns via cold calling, email and through own network of contacts with the intent to expand pipeline opportunities.
- Rapidly engage with prospects / clients to identify their requirements, business and localization related goals and articulate how we can help them.
- Demonstrate commercial acumen and understanding of client’s business needs, identifying where the company suite of services can offer value.
- Formulate and pursue a clear vision of how to work together for every customer, demonstrating the value we can provide through our portfolio of services
- Maintain and monitor the information as well as pricing up to date in all our computer systems (customer profile, price lists, CRM).
- Ensure a successful transition of a closed opportunity resulting from sales activities to production operations, and act as a liaison and advocate for production operations during any new client onboarding process.
- Regularly prepare and present sales performance reports relevant to the execution of business development activities, quota achievement and prospecting plans.
- Achieve client revenue numbers that meet or exceed set quarterly targets.
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in Business, Language, Localization or Translation studies or related technical field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales in language industry
- Proven experience of the sales life cycle (lead generation to business closing) of large, corporate, long-term deals.
- Proven ability in understanding customer needs and business processes
- Proven experience in building and developing strategic partnerships to gain incremental improvements
- Confidence speaking to management and senior management level clients, negotiating and closing deals.
- Drive, motivation, ambition, and a sense of competitiveness.
- Team player with the ability to problem-solve, show initiative and influence others.
- Fluency in English and Italian is a must (both written and spoken, in a wide range of registers).
- Strong understanding of translation quality processes, tools and approaches is a plus.
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- Flexibility and a positive, ‘can-do’ approach.
HOW TO APPLY
Please, email at HR@aglatech14.it not later than 10th March 2020,
- Curriculum Vitae with privacy data authorization by D.Lgs. 196/93 and EU 679/2016
- Client Portfolio, achieved in your career