I nostri partner
English Talent Lead
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to our phenomenal success seek an English Talent Lead that wants to make a difference in building an outstanding brand in a rapid growth environment.
The English Talent Lead will:
- develop and execute new English target resourcing / procurement strategies and scalable outsourcing models to deliver better services and greater value to our customers in key strategic industry sectors in Italy and internationally
- manage continuous improvement on English target quality, capacity and pricing programs/initiatives.
- support Sales in developing a business pipeline from new and existing clients with English target and ultimately will meet or exceed the company’s growth targets
- ensure that such growth is profitable and delivers scale for the company
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Own and manage the recruitment, selection, qualification, performance rating and development of external English target resources as per the Company’s strategy and priorities, including but not limited to translation freelancers and agencies, reviewers and subject-matter experts (SMEs).
- Lead, supervise and manage a team of external English resources whose main focus is translation and post-editing and may also perform activities such as review, quality control, translation memory management and terminology management on projects as required.
- Estimate capacity needs and ensure English target resources are assigned to projects upon request, taking into account previous experience and project short-term and long-term needs.
- Ensure the best English target resource choice and availability for any new client teams, or new requirements in existing clients, within the parameters of company strategy and the new outsourcing models.
- Monitor quality metrics, customer feedback and team performance and manage to customer-specific requirements with a view to improve efficiency, productivity, quality and customer service, taking appropriate action when necessary and ensuring follow up and resolution of any necessary action plans.
- Negotiate rates and incentive programs with resources within the range established by the COO and the Talent Manager.
- Author client facing documentation related to resource development programs.
- Maintain relationships with resource base through regular interaction via a variety of media and acting as their escalation point for all issues.
- Maintain and update vendor data in internal systems, including but not limited to, contact details, pricing and performance rating.
- Prepare reports and participate in internal and external meetings as required.
- Perform tasks such as translation, review, post-editing, quality control, translation memory management and terminology management on projects as required.
The English Talent Lead may directly supervise one or more English Language Specialists that are hired and/or retained by the Company.
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in Business, Language, Localization or Translation studies or related technical field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive experience as localization production professional (> 6 years) and/or experience in Vendor Management or Project Management (> 2 years).
- Results driven work ethic with high energy and enthusiasm levels
- Strong negotiation skills are a must
- A sharp eye for spend control
- Excellent understanding of regulatory industries and IT localization
- Demonstrable experience in resourcing for the above industry sectors with results that create a satisfactory user experience
- Team player and team builder with the ability to problem-solve, show initiative and influence others.
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills and the ability to handle pressure when delivering to tight deadlines
- Fluency in English and Italian is a must (both written and spoken, in a wide range of registers).
- Demonstrable experience in development of processes and ideas
- Excellent computer literacy skills and strong inclination to use technology to analyze data and automate data management steps. User of tools to manage metrics, reports and rate calculations.
- Excellent understanding of Translation Memory tools and Translation Management Systems (TMS). A good understanding of Machine Translation (MT) engines and MT Post-editing, (processes, tools, schedule and budget impact) is a plus.
- Experience and/or qualifications in quality/business management strategy systems such as ISO, Six Sigma or Balanced Scorecard, etc. is a plus.
- Willingness to share their expertise to promote the growth of the team
- Ability to apply original thinking and creativity and willingness to challenge the conventional wisdoms and seek new ways to gain incremental improvements.
- Friendly and credible personality who inspires trust in clients and partners
- Flexibility and a positive, ‘can-do’ approach
Inviare la propria candidatura a: HR@aglatech14.it