I nostri Partner
At Aglatech14, we are passionate about what we do. As a leader and innovator in the Language Services industry, one of our strategic goals is to achieve double-digit growth year on year in the Legal sector and increase market share in Italy and internationally while staying true to our core value proposition.
Job title: Sales Business Development, experience in the Language Industry is a plus
Business units to develop: Patent & Legal, any experience in those units is a plus
Location: HQ is based in Milan
Contract type: interesting salary and benefits package, based on candidate experience.
Starting: based on candidate availability
Reporting: Sales & Marketing Director
Please, submit your application only if you have the experience and the competencies requested.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify, target and aggressively pursue qualified opportunities with key decision-makers at all levels to generate new revenue.
- Build a patent & legal client pipeline to support immediate revenue and future growth. Develop prospecting campaigns via cold calling, email and through own network of contacts with the intent to expand pipeline opportunities.
- Rapidly engage with patent & legal prospects/clients to identify their requirements, business and localization-related goals and articulate how we can help them.
- Demonstrate commercial acumen and understanding of clients’ business needs, identifying where the company suite of services can offer value.
- Formulate and pursue a clear vision of working together for every customer, demonstrating the value we can provide through our portfolio of services.
- Maintain and monitor the information and pricing up to date in all our computer systems (customer profile, price lists, CRM).
- Ensure a successful transition of a closed opportunity resulting from sales activities to production operations. Act as a liaison and advocate for production operations during any new client onboarding process.
- Regularly prepare and present sales performance reports relevant to the execution of business development activities, quota achievement and prospecting plans.
Achieve legal client revenue numbers that meet or exceed set quarterly targets.
- Minimum 5/6 years of experience in the role
- Proven experience of the sales life cycle (lead generation to business closing) of large, corporate, long-term deals.
- Excellent ability in understanding customer needs and business processes.
- Proven experience in building and developing strategic partnerships.
- Confidence in speaking, negotiating, and closing deals.
- Drive, motivation, ambition, and a sense of competitiveness.
- Team player with the ability to problem-solve, show initiative, and influence others.
- Fluency in English and Italian is a must (both written and spoken, in a wide range of registers).
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- Flexibility and a positive, ‘can-do’ approach.
HOW TO APPLY
Please, email your CV at HR@aglatech14.it no later than 10th September 2021
Please, note. CVs without privacy data authorization by D.Lgs. 196/93 and EU 679/2016 will be not accepted.