Aglatech14 guarantees high-quality language services.
Aglatech’s quality assurance programme has been designed to grow with the company and adapt to our clients’ needs. We strive to be agile, flexible and technology friendly.
At Aglatech, we promote the concept of productive feedback, as our aim is to obtain quality at source.
An internal team supports the work of our translators and post-editors by assessing the quality of their performance, but also by helping them achieve the highest quality standards.
We use technology to help us in our on-going quality assessments and also to manage our quality assurance programme by gathering key data that will then be used to refine our future strategies.
The main principles of our quality policy are:
- We provide language services that meet the industry’s standards
- We regularly monitoring every process
- We regularly review our quality objectives and strive to continuously improve the effectiveness of our quality management system
- We keep up to date with industry developments and adopt new technologies when required
- We offer clients transparent communications; we listen to them and offer new solutions when appropriate
Aglatech14 has developed a quality assurance and management system which is applied to every translation project.
We maintain quality standards through the following measures:
- All our translators and other professionals who work on the projects (editors, proof-readers) are native speakers and have specific skills in the sector and in the subject matter of the translation assigned to them
- To ensure quality requirements are met, all our projects are handled by two expert linguists
- We monitor our translators’ and editors’ performance by filling in an evaluation form for every translation and editing assignment
- Our personnel receives on-going training
- Feedback, in the form of a client satisfaction questionnaire, is part of our standard practice; this allows clients to evaluate every aspect of our service in relation to the project delivered.